Today was the second round of the ZOL Startup Challenge. 10 Startups were pitching for a spot in in the final 5 who, in the coming weeks will be pitching for the top spot. It was as usual a very exciting day for everyone involved. Lots of energy and passion from the teams was evident. Here’s the list of the 5 finalists (in no particular order):
- ZimboKitchen – a local food blog with some interesting products it provides around the food content.
- SpryAds – an ad exchange looking to solve online ad selling and buying for local publishers and brands.
- Testlabs – A test platform providing local test content for training drivers as well as high school students.
- BlacktoeTV – A local entertainment video portal
- FrontrowZim – an online sports media service focusing on local schools sports.
We’d like to congratulate them all, and wish them the best in the coming weeks! You can check out some photos from the event, that we posted on Facebook here.