Its 8 days to go until Zimbabwe’s 2014 Broadband Forum which will be a meeting point for thought leaders and contributors of broadband infrastructure and services as whole. Seven speakers will be making rich presentations covering a diversity of topics that emphasise the current broadband landscape, the opportunities and impact in Zimbabwe and on the continent.
The speakers lined up for the forum possess a keen insight on broadband and broadband enabled services and its progression locally, regionally and internationally and through a two way exchange they will be sharing their insights and discussing pertinent questions around the real opportunities of broadband for businesses, startups, and entrepreneurs.
With additional Information on the forum available on the website we have listed the speakers and the areas they will be presenting on at the forum next week.
- Cloud Computing In Africa : Separating Reality from Myth (Tonderai Sibanda – Manager, SEACOM)
- Zimbabwe’s Broadband Infrastructure : Capacity and Opportunity for Digital Information, Entertainment and Commerce (Wellington Makamure – MD & Group Executive Southern Africa, Liquid Telecom Group)
- Price and Quality : The Broadband Duo (James Wekesa – CTO, WIOCC EASSy Undersea Fibre Cable)
- The VAS and App Ecosystem in the Mobile Broadband Arena (Leon de Fleuriot – GM Products & Services, Econet Wireless Zimbabwe)
- Data and Application hosting Infrastructure (Michele Scanlon – CEO, Dandemutande – Utande uMAX brands)
- Connectivity in remote places : Closing the gap where fibre fears to tread (Joseph Machiva – Sales and Marketing Director, TelOne)
- Upskilling for the Digital Economy (Dr Hapanyengwi – Director of ICT, University of Zimbabwe)
- Discussion Panel – Positioning for the new Broadband Ecosystem : FTTH. IPTV, OTT Services, Cloud Services and Payments (Wellington Makamure, Joseph Machiva, James Wekesa, Leon de Fleuriot, Tonderai Sibanda and a POTRAZ Representative.
Quick internet and voice recharge
You're buying for using Is that correct?
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, chat with us using the chat feature at the bottom right of this screen