Yesterday, after a full day of discussions at the Mobile Money and Digital Payments Conference which brought together banks, service providers and mobile network operators, we eventually concluded with the Mobile Money and Digital Payments Awards Ceremony.
The judges were presented with the task of selecting the most excellent players fitting the criteria of product distinction, social and economic impact, reliability and top of the mind awareness (how prominent the product is with the market). Mr D Norupiri (Chairman ZNCC) presented the prizes to the following winners in the different categories at the Digital Payments Awards:
• Best Mobile Money & Digital payments- Telecoms Sector (EcoCash)
• Best Mobile Money & Digital Payments- Banking Sector (CABS Textacash)
• Most Comprehensive & Innovative Package – Payments (Nettcash)
• Best Mobile Money and Digital Payments – Merchants (OK Zimbabwe)
• Best Mobile Money & Digital Payments – Billers (ZESA)
• Best E-Commerce Solution Provider Award (Zimswitch)
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.