ICANN in collaboration with the Postal and Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe is hosting a workshop which will cover emerging topics of interest related to the DNS Industry in Africa. This workshop is open to all those with interest in DNS industry in Africa and the attendance is free. The workshop will be held at the Meikles Hotel in Harare from 9 – 10 May 2016.
The topics to be covered during this workshop includes:
- Trademarks and intellectual property rights (IPR)
- Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC) adoption in Africa – the case for DNSSEC
- ICANN accreditation – why and how
- Draft version of Africa DNS Market Study
- International Domain Names
Registration for the event is free. Don’t be left out, register for the event here.
If you need more information on the workshop click the following link: https://www.icann.org/gseafricaworkshop