Sponsored article. Please see our policy on sponsored stories.
BitMari, a Pan African Blockchain platform, will host a career fair at Rainbow Towers Hotel, Harare, Tuesday 27 June 2017 at 1730Hrs.
Positions available & requirements are as follows:
1. App Developer
- Blockchain/Bitcoin Interest
- Able to use CLI and GIT version control
- API dev and usage
- PHP (code ignitor)
- Python (django)
- Database Management
- Accounting degree or relevant Accounting Qualifications
- Proficient in Quickbooks software
4. Remittance Operator
- Must be familiar with Remittance P.O.S. software
- Must have at least 1 years experience as a remittance operator
Applicants will be evaluated for technical competency as well a cultural competency must be fluent in Shona and/or Ndebele. Please fill in the form to confirm your attendance.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.