You know DStv Now right? The extension of DStv that allows you to watch the shows you subscribed for on the go? Yea, Kwese TV just enabled that feature – Kwese TVEverywhere
So how does Kwese TVE work?
Basically, what this means is you can now access your Kwese TV on your gadget, be it a smartphone, tablet or phablet. Not only can you access it on one extra gadget but on four; and in total that makes 5, including the principal account. Since it’s a streaming feature, you also need some internet connection.
Who can access Kwese TVE?
So once you’re subscribed to Kwese TV, then you’re eligible to use the service. Unlike DStv Now which is only available on the DStv compact bouquet and on the higher priced bouquet, Kwese TV is making the service available on all bouquets.
How do you access Kwese TVE?
All you need to do is download the Kwese TV app to your gadget and register for the service. You can find the instructions on how to do that below.
- Open Google Play Store/ iTunes
- Search for Kwese TV App, select it and install
- Open the installed App
- Find the menu by swiping from the left to the right
- Select Register
- Select your country
- Enter your account number (you receive(d) it when you purchase(d) your decoder
- Enter your mobile number
- When prompted to enter an OTP, enter the OTP you will receive via SMS
- Enter your personal information and login