Came across this notice in the newspaper and thought it would be helpful to someone. However, considering that ZB Bank went paperless last year in October (2017), one would have expected that they would by now have an online system that caters for such needs.
Nonetheless, here’s the announcement:
To all ZB Bank customers, please be advised that you are required to urgently update all your customer information in line with regulatory requirements. The exercise will also enable us to provide enhanced service delivery and assist us in launching more value added products for your benefit.
In this regard customers are advised to immediately visit their nearest ZB Bank branch with the following documents: Individual customers
– National identification document, driver’s licence or valid passport (where name has changed, provide supporting documents e.g. marriage certificate);
– Proof of residence (e.g. utility bill in own name that is not more than three months old);
– Two passport-size photos; and
– Contact details (e.g. mobile number, email address).
– Documents for individual directors as per individual customers as specified above; and
– Company’s own documents (e.g. Memorandum of Association, Certificate of Incorporation CR14, etc.).
We urge customers to ensure that they have verified and updated their details with the Bank on or before 28 February 2018 to avoid any inconvenience to service.
For any further details please see the Personal Banker in your branch or contact your Relationship Manager.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, chat with us using the chat feature at the bottom right of this screen