This article contains referral links from which we may receive some financial benefit. As a principle, we only refer and recommend products and services that we would ourselves be happy to buy.
They say you only stop learning when you die; that is assuming there is no life after death of course. One of the most popular habit of successful people from Strive Masiiya to the now reviled Mark Zuckerberg is that they never really stop learning and assimilating new skills. Udemy offers such a learning opportunity currently for $10.99 ($13 for returning users) you can acquire skills such as programming, photography, video production, share trading or whatever the heck you want.
See last paragraphs about Ecocash/ZIPIT offers.
What is Udemy?
A lot of people know what Udemy is but it appears some people don’t. Udemy is an online course platform that allows instructors/gurus to upload short courses on specific topics such as Photography, Computer programming languages, Finance courses etc.
Some of the features of Udemy include:
- Pay once and get lifetime access to the course
- Self paced learning
- Video tutorials with examples and demonstrations
- Certificate of completion usually in PDF format before you scoff here is a fun fact ACCA gives you a PDF Diploma certificate nowadays for the Knowledge level
- You get free future updates to the course which is great for technologies such as Laravel that get yearly updates
My List of Recommended Courses
Like always you are free to go to Udemy and enrol into a course of your own choosing but you should definitely check out the following courses:
- Learn Forex Trading in two weeks
- PHP with Laravel for beginners – Become a Master in Laravel
- Ultimate Laravel Course 2018 (PayPal, Webshop, RESTful API)
- The complete Java and Android development course
- Object Oriented PHP with CMS project
- Complete Python Masterclass
- Learn to code with Ruby
- The compete Ruby on rails course
- The Complete Nodejs Developer Course (2nd Edition)
- Angular 6 (formerly Angular 2) – The Complete Guide
- The Complete Front-End Web Development Course
- The Complete jQuery Course: From Beginner To Advanced!
- The Complete Financial Analyst Course 2018
- Introduction to Finance, Accounting, Modeling and Valuation
- Financial Modeling for Startups & Small Businesses
- The Complete Finance Manager Course 2018
- Financial Management – A Complete Study
- Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis: Complete Training
- Accounting And Finance: Bookkeeping & Financial Statements
- Financial Modeling: Build a Complete DCF Valuation Model
- Advanced Financial Management- A complete study
The Ecocash Offer
I have a little bit of funds despite the prevailing USD dearth on the local market so if you want to pay using Ecocash:
- Get in touch with me via WhatsApp 0772 473 953 or email garikaib which is my Gmail handle
- Tell me the course that you want (name and instructor) or send me a link to the course
- Once I give you the go ahead send $19 (the current rate madness but still a bargain for these courses) to the above number and send me your Udemy email/ If you want to use ZIPIT I will give you my account number
- I will pay and “gift” you the course
If you have a MasterCard/Visa that can make international payments you can go ahead and take advantage of the promotion on your own
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, chat with us using the chat feature at the bottom right of this screen