Okay there are five things certain in life: death, you paying your taxes, the cash crisis, Trump tweeting controversial things every week and me writing another cheerleader Udemy article. I love personally love and use Udemy and that has nothing to do with the fact that they give us kickbacks every time we make a sale.
Before I forget there is the usual Ecocash Offer where those interested can pay me using Ecocash and I can pay for them using my MasterCard. See last paragraph for details
What’s Udemy and how can you use it to learn programming
Udemy is an online learning programming that makes use of video course tutorials to teach interested people certain skills such as programming or how to make the perfect souffle. Courses are self paced (i.e. you take your time), you have free lifetime access to each course you purchase which means you can always get back to a concept if you miss something. You can also learn new concepts for example when Laravel updates to the next version you can learn the new version for free.
Udemy is perfect for students who want to augment in class learning, learn a new course or programming language etc. It’s perfect for bosses who want to learn new skills e.g. project management. Dinosaurs can also learn digital marketing and take advantage of Social Media instead of constantly vilifying it for no reason.
Most of the courses come with a certificate of completion that you get once you have completed the course. Courses also come with practice questions and projects to help you master the new skills.
Curated course list
- PHP with Laravel for beginners – Become a Master in Laravel
- Ultimate Laravel Course 2018 (PayPal, Webshop, RESTful API)
- The complete Java and Android development course
- Object Oriented PHP with CMS project
- Complete Python Masterclass
- Learn to code with Ruby
- The compete Ruby on rails course
- The Complete Nodejs Developer Course (2nd Edition)
- Angular 6 (formerly Angular 2) – The Complete Guide
- The Complete Front-End Web Development Course
- The Complete jQuery Course: From Beginner To Advanced!
- The Complete Financial Analyst Course 2018
- Introduction to Finance, Accounting, Modeling and Valuation
- Financial Modeling for Startups & Small Businesses
- The Complete Finance Manager Course 2018
- Financial Management – A Complete Study
- Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis: Complete Training
- Accounting And Finance: Bookkeeping & Financial Statements
- Financial Modeling: Build a Complete DCF Valuation Model
- Advanced Financial Management- A complete study
- Learn Forex Trading in two weeks
I have a little bit of funds in my MasterCard so if you want to pay using Ecocash:
- Get in touch with me via WhatsApp 0772 473 953 or email garikaib which is my Gmail handle
- Tell me the course that you want (name and instructor) or send me a link to the course (any course from Udemy)
- Once I give you the go ahead send $20 to the above number and send me your Udemy email/ If you want to use ZIPIT I will give you my account number
- I will pay and “gift” you the course
- Once this offer expires I will delete this paragraph. Offer is
If you have a MasterCard/Visa that can make international payments you can go ahead and take advantage of the promotion on your own.
One thought on “Master Programming For Only $12 With Udemy”
Dude thanks for showing all these sites. Appreciated… The reminder that we need to sell knowledge is first
Comments are closed.