Did you know that you can now buy any airtime on Techzim using EcoCash? As part of our marketplace, we’re launching airtime as a test. EcoCash is the convenient payment method not just for payments in Supermarkets and even at informal markets – but now online too!
Here are the steps
- Go to techzim.co.zw/airtime
- Select the network (NetOne, Telecel, Econet or Africom)
- Once the page for the network opens, select the amount of airtime you wan
- Click through to the checkout page to complete the purchase
- Choose the payment type: EcoCash
- Enter your details and keep your EcoCash phone on closeby so you can approve the transaction
There you have it, it’s that simple. Let us know in the comments any feedback you have about the service or how you think we could make it better.
Update: You can also by your airtime on WhatsApp via Techzim’s Airtime bot. How do you do this? Follow these simple steps;
- Send one word: Airtime to Techzim Market WhatsApp number 0717684274
- The Techzim Market bot will reply to you with instructions on how to buy airtime of any network using EcoCash.
- Follow the instructions which are simply to send a message in this format: Amount#NumberToRecharge#EcocashNumber e.g 1#0712000111#0772777888
- Check your EcoCash phone to confirm the transaction by entering your PIN. It doesn’t matter whether your EcoCash line is in a kambudzi phone or is in the same phone you are using for WhatsApp.