Tomorrow (26 November) Fingaz is hosting the National Stakeholder Indaba on the Economy. The event is described as an “all-stakeholder forum for negotiated solutions and consensus building” and it seems the focus will be on Zimbabwe’s economic future post-2019 National Budget.
The Indaba will focus on the following topics;
- a review of the 2019 National Budget, focusing on the implications of the fiscal measures for currency stability; price stability; foreign currency liquidity; productive sector competitiveness and other economic stabilization concerns.
- an assessment of the 2019 economic outlook, focusing on prospects for viability and growth.
The guest of honour at the event will be Mthuli Ncube and the following will also be speaking at the event;
- Prof Tony Hawkins (Economist)
- Prof Steve Hanke (Applied Economist)
- John Robertson (Economist)
- Prof Ashak Chakravati (Economics Professor)
- Gift Dzvova (Banker)
- Persistance Gwanyanya (Banker and Economist)
- Munyaradzi Mungowo (Economist)
Venue & pricing details
The Indaba will be held at Celebration Centre and will cost $225. I know this story comes in quite late considering the event is tomorrow but there might still be some spots and if you’re interested in attending you can contact Kerina Chizemo on 0777489645 or via email by sending an email to email@example.com
Professor Mthuli Ncube is the Minister of Finance and Economic Development.He was the Chief Economist and Vice President of the African Development Bank ,financial, economics, investment, and public policy expert, entrepreneur and academic. Professor Ncube divides his time between the private sector in Switzerland and... Read More About Mthuli Ncube