Thanks to a number of local business a lot of Zimbabweans are now aware of the existence of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This is in direct contrast to all our Golden years (2009-2015) when sellers jacked up prices prior to the holiday season despite the fact that we were using the US dollar.
What’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
Black Friday is the next day after Thanksgiving which is a big holiday in the US. Because the United States in the world’s largest economy a lot of companies around the world tend to try and entice US customers with big discounts and awesome deals. A lot of customers in other countries decided to get in on the fun- I mean why should US customers be the only one to take advantage of the deals?
In successive years more businesses and customers have joined the tradition of massive discounts and other sweet deals on and around the Thanksgiving holiday. The first Monday after Thanksgiving is also known as Cyber Monday.
Udemy is still offer courses at Black Friday and Cyber Monday Prices
As already said deals are not only offered on Black Friday or Cyber Monday as businesses try to edge each other they keep offering these days for a while. Sometimes prices actually continue to fall even after these two big day sales! Udemy is still selling its courses at $9.99
- Learn Forex Trading in two weeks
- PHP with Laravel for beginners – Become a Master in Laravel
- Ultimate Laravel Course 2018 (PayPal, Webshop, RESTful API)
- The complete Java and Android development course
- Object Oriented PHP with CMS project
- Complete Python Masterclass
- Learn to code with Ruby
- The compete Ruby on rails course
- The Complete Nodejs Developer Course (2nd Edition)
- Angular 6 (formerly Angular 2) – The Complete Guide
- The Complete Front-End Web Development Course
- The Complete jQuery Course: From Beginner To Advanced!
- The Complete Financial Analyst Course 2018
- Introduction to Finance, Accounting, Modeling and Valuation
- Financial Modeling for Startups & Small Businesses
- The Complete Finance Manager Course 2018
- Financial Management – A Complete Study
- Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis: Complete Training
- Accounting And Finance: Bookkeeping & Financial Statements
- Financial Modeling: Build a Complete DCF Valuation Model
- Advanced Financial Management- A complete study
Making payment is easy if you have a MasterCard/Visa that can make payment and already has funds (finding funds is a hard with the government insisting bond notes are at par with the USD). If you do have funds all you have to do is head to Udemy, create an account or sign up using Google/Facebook, select the course(s) you want and checking out.
I would recommend using your card to PayPal when making online payments. Udemy is a reputable entity but there are a lot of scammers out there.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, chat with us using the chat feature at the bottom right of this screen