Last month Zifa made a giant step of starting to sell tickets on online for, at least, the upcoming Zimbabwe Vs Congo. Let me not waste time talking about the benefits or disadvantages to Zifa for selling tickets online as I have already pointed that out in last month’s article. Instead, let me take you through the process of buying the e-ticket for the match.
- Visit/click the following link: www.clicknpay.africa\
- Select “Category”. Here you will be choosing where you want to watch the game from, be it VIP or where the much crowd will be (Rest of ground)
- Select “Quantity”. You will now be selecting how much tickets you want to buy
- Click “Add to cart”
- Choose your Payment option. the ClicknPay platform support virtually every type of payment system in Zimbabwe. For instance, it supports, Ecocash, Telecash, OneMoney, Debit cards etc.
- Suppose you are paying using EcoCash, enter your details (full name and email address) and then click “Check out”. NB: make sure you put your personal email address and its correct because that’s where the e-ticket will be sent.
- As usual, when you use EcoCash to make a payment, you will see a pop-up on your phone for you to put your pin code
- As soon as you approve the payment (by putting your Ecocash pin code), your e-ticket will be automatically sent to your email inbox. If you can’t find your e-ticket in the inbox, check your Spam folder in the email.
- After seeing your e-ticket, download it in your phone so that when you get to the stadium it gets scanned.
- And it’s done.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, Econet Airtime Recharge
Telecash is a mobile money transfer facility that is provided by mobile network phone operator, Telecel Zimbabwe. The product offers great convenience to customers by allowing them to send money across all networks and make payments. When the product was launched, it was said that... Read More About Telecash
EcoCash is a mobile money transfer facility which is run by Econet Wireless Zimbabwe. The facility has grown in leaps and bounds since its inception and is arguably the largest mobile money transfer agent considering the huge sums of transactions that the platform is said... Read More About EcoCash
Zimbabwe Football Association (ZIFA) is the football governing body responsible for organizing all football competitions. Read More About ZIFA