Apart from telcos, the cost of doing business is increasing for everyone. In light of this, ZOL has decided to (further) increase prices by 15% for certain Wibroniks packages. The new prices will come into effect today, the 16th of August.
As you can see, it’s only 4 Wibroniks packages that will be given a price hike whilst the other 5 Wibroniks packages have been left ‘untouched’ in terms of price review. Check out the 5 packages that have been spared a price increase:
- 2GB package is still going for ZWL $19
- 3GB package is still going for ZWL $28
- 5GB package is still going for ZWL $45
- 60GB package is still going for ZWL $272.50
- 100GB package is still going for ZWL $402
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.