There are many ways to skin a cat. And also there many ways of buying airtime using EcoCash from us, Techzim. Today I will share with you 4 ways that you can use to buy airtime with EcoCash.
On site- at the end of the articleThe most seamless way one can buy airtime is simply going at the end of that any article/story you’ve just read here on Techzim and enter the number to recharge, airtime amount and EcoCash number that you’ll use to pay. You will then receive a prompt on your Econet phone asking you to enter your pin code to complete the purchase of airtime. After putting the pin, your airtime will be automatically credited in your sim card.
On appAlternatively you can use the Techzim Marketplace app to buy your preferred airtime. It’s just a matter of heading to Google Playstore and downloading the app.Here’s the link to the app.Not only can you buy airtime using the app, but also you can pay for DStv using Zim Dollars. Techzim app also allows you to lodge a query easily when you hit a bump during the purchase of your airtime.
On WhatsAppThis is perhaps the most convenient way to buy airtime for most people as WhatsApp is your day-to-day app.
- Save the following WhatsApp number:
- Sign in to Facebook and look for Techzim’s Facebook page
- Once you find it, click on ‘Send Message’ Techzim’s Facebook page Send a message written ” airtime”
- After Techzim’s bot replies you, you just have to enter tell it the amount of airtime you want to buy, the phone number to be recharged and the EcoCash account to pay.
- EcoCash will send you a prompt on your screen so that you can put your pin code. And as soon as you enter your pin code, your airtime will be automatically credited in your account.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, chat with us using the chat feature at the bottom right of this screen