If you have never heard about the Grow With Google OnAir program grab your popcorn and a drink and let’s go for a little ride.
The initiative sees Google partnering with schools, libraries and other institutions (7000 at the time of writing) to provide workshops for people looking to get to grips with digital literacy.
People who attend these workshops/sessions will be able to schedule one-on-one coaching after – and that has no cost attached to it as well.
More relevant to many people’s current context is the fact that Grow With Google also offers courses on remote working, teaching and learning.
It is important to note that workshops you can attend vary by location and at the time of writing the following seemed to be available;
- Connect with Your Customers and Manage Your Business Remotely (May 13, 6-7 PM);
- Improve Your Resume with Practical Strategies (May 14, 9-10 PM);
- Fundamentals of Online Marketing (May 18, 9-10 PM);
- Power Your Job Search with Google Tools (May 20, 9-10 PM);
- Build Your Digital Skills and Online Presence (May 21, 6-7 PM);
- Make Your Website Work for You – Part 1 (May 26, 6 – 6:45 PM);
- Make the Leap to Ecommerce (May 27, 9-10 PM);
- Make Your Website Work for You – Part 2 (May 28, 6-6:45 PM)
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, chat with us using the chat feature at the bottom right of this screen