With the present situation in Zimbabwe, it is important that Zimbabweans home or abroad have more options to send and receive money. Well, Access Forex is a new player is giving you a new alternative. They are a Zimbabwean owned money transfer agent.
Access Forex allows Zimbabweans abroad to send money to their family and friends at home. For Zimbabweans in South Africa here’s how you get started:
How to get started in SA
Zim passport or Aslyum documentation or Valid SA ID. Money sent via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) or cash deposit at any African Basket outlet.
You can find Africa Basket locations here
Where to receive money in Zimbabwe
Access Finance, MyCash and Quest Financial Services are receiving agents in Zimbabwe.
- Social Securities Centre (SSC) Ground Floor Cnr Julius Nyerere/ Sam Nujoma Street
- Harare Head Office, Ground floor, Finsure House, Cnr Sam Nujoma Street/ Kwame, Nkurumah Ave
- 149 Robert Mugabe Road
- 24A Clovelly Road, Chadcombe
- 2nd/5th Road, Budiriro
- Shop 51, Arundel Village, Mt Pleasant
Access Finance Bureau de Change:
- 7 Finsure house, Corner Kwame Nkrumah and Sam Nujoma
For locations outside Harare you can find your nearest Access Forex receiving agents here
For more information you can visit their website.