[Image Source: HiiL]
Hague Institute for Innovation of Law (HiiL) is back with the Innovating Justice Challenge 2020. The competition is open to entrepreneurs and startups from Africa, the Middle East and Ukraine.
The Innovating Justice Challenge has been held annually since 2011 and has helped over 110 startups since its inception.
What should you be doing to stand a chance?
The accelerator looks for entrepreneurs working on solutions that focus on:
- preventing or resolving pressing justice problems;
- being people and user-centred, rather than system-centred;
- reaching millions of people;
- are already showing serious traction and measurable impact.
- have a strong business model with the potential to become financially sustainable.
- have the ambition and plan to scale across different markets.
- are led by a strong team of experienced and inspiring founder(s).
What do you stand to win?
HiiL’s Justice Accelerator offers you a 4-month long programme that provides you with:
- Training, peer learning, coaching and mentorship
- 10,000 EUR non-equity funding
- Access to a global network of justice institutions, impact investors, legal tech organisations and academics
- Potential investment opportunities
- International exposure (at the INNOVATING JUSTICE FORUM 2021)