FT x Cardano Blockchain Challenge in association with Project Catalyst, Seedstars, and FT Talent by Financial Times has a mission to source ventures interested in leveraging the Cardano Blockchain platform & community and engage with ventures interested in building on Cardano.
Throughout the program, the selected startups will get a chance to participate in a 3-day Bootcamp, connect to Seedstars’ network of mentors, and receive tech perks. The global winner will get a short track to Seedstars’ International Ventures Fund. Additionally, 24 startups will be selected to participate in a 3-month Acceleration Program.
“Developments in the blockchain and Web3 space are something that our team is excitedly watching unfold. To take part in supporting all the possibilities and innovations that blockchain enables, our team is thrilled to launch the FT x Cardano Blockchain Challenge,”Alisee de Tonnac, co-CEO and co-founder of Seedstars (via Disrupt Africa)
Benefits of joining the program
- Access to knowledge (participating in 3 days boot camp, 1-1 mentorship sessions)
- Access to the Cardano community
- Access to Seedstars network of mentors and investors
- Opportunity to get short-track to Seedstars International Ventures Fund
- Tech perks
- Visibility package from FT Talent by Financial Times
- Short-track to Seedstars International Ventures Fund
- Participation in a 3-month Acceleration Program
- Visibility package
Applications close on the 31st of May 2022 and you can find the form with the link here
You should also check out
We were joined in the Space by members of The Zimbabwe Blockchain Technology Think Tank to discuss the study as well as go over the regulatory landscape, pain points for value preservation due to the depreciating Zim dollar and entrepreneurship in Zimbabwe. Below is the recording of the Space for anyone who was unable to be part of it as it happened. You can listen to or download that conversation with the player below. Alternatively, you can access it directly with the link here.
- ZIM STARTUPS! Jack Ma’s US$1.5 mil African Business Heroes is back!
- Need startup funding? Check out this new local crowdfunding platform
- 2 Zim fintech startups selected for Dubai financial inclusion accelerator
- Zim Startups! Check out the Social & Inclusive Business Camp