- This event has passed.
The Executive Secretary/ Personal Assistant Masterclass
26 March, 2018 @ 8:00 AM - 28 March, 2018 @ 5:00 PM$300
This seminar will equip any executive or personal assistant with the competences needed to excel on the job. It will give you an in-depth understanding of the principles and best practices of successful senior administrators. It will also increase your impact and visibility at the office and will enable you to derive several action plans for taking on more challenges and raising your career up a notch.
Target: We are inviting Executive Personal Assistants, Executive Secretaries, Office Administrators of Business Owners, Business Executives, Managing Directors, General Managers, Chief Executives , Senior Government / Civic Officials etc
You will come up with key strategies for broadening your role and expanding yourself to go beyond expectations. You will also develop a professional approach for optimizing your relationship with your manager and building excellent relationships with all stakeholders at the workplace. You will be able to construct professional e-mails which will reflect a professional image of your department and company.
This seminar will also give you vital insights on ways to increase your tolerance to stress and be in control of your time. Organizing board meetings, including writing effective agendas and minutes of board meetings, is also an important element of this seminar. The last segment of this seminar will provides the know-how of professionally dealing with visitors, internal and external customers and how to make your office and company more customer friendly and managing your professional brand.
This highly engaging seminar uses a combination of individual inputs and group discussion which will
enable participants to share their experiences in a professional and safe environment. Being packed with
real life challenges, it will also enable participants to test their learning and retain all the skills obtained.
Moreover, it will equip participants with several realistic action plans which can be immediately
implemented at the workplace. Most importantly, this seminar will change the way participants view their
current situation by challenging their existing beliefs and putting them to the test.
By the end of the seminar, participants will be able to:
- Practice advanced administration techniques to effectively run the office of a senior manager
- Develop excellent relationships with the manager to maximize productivity
- Acquire modern communication concepts and strategies to facilitate work flow
- Apply professional business writing techniques to letters and in e-mails
- List the main causes of stress and prepare an action plan to keep them under control
- Prepare and organize Board meetings, write its agenda and take minutes accurately
- Demonstrate professional skills in serving internal and external customers effectively
- Prepare and organize a corporate event, including cocktail, lunch meetings for your manager
- Personal drive
- Building relationships
- Interpersonal communication
- Business writing
- Handling stress
- Organizing meetings and small corporate events
- Service orientation
INVESTMENT : $300 PER DELEGATE 10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT BY THE 9th MARCH , 12% DISCOUNT
FOR THREE OF MORE DELEGATES
For more information and seminar outline, please download the EXECUTIVE SECRETARY , PERSONAL ASSISTANT MASTERCLASS BROCHURE.