- This event has passed.
Introduction to Digital Marketing Training – Afrodigital
2 December, 2017 @ 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM$25
Do you want to learn about Professional Digital Marketing?
Then attend our next training on 02 December 2017 – 9 am – 2 pm at Batanai Gardens.
Online registration http://afrodigital.org/product/introduction-digital-marketing-course/
Cost of the training per person: $25.00
Nature of training: Once-off in-person Training
(Participants will have access to private continuous training and networking opportunities after this initial training. There are many other career and personal development courses right after this initial training).
What does the training cover?
The training covers the basic tenets of effective and results-oriented digital marketing. Topics to be discussed include:
- Relevance of Digital Marketing in Zimbabwe
- Digital vs Traditional Marketing
- Digital Marketing Overview (The different subjects and why they matter)
- Road-map to Professional Digital Marketing
- Employment Opportunities
- Beginner’s Guide to Digital Marketing for small businesses
Why You Should Join This Training
- Join digital marketing community for continuous development.
- Learn how to get new customers using Digital Marketing skills from this training.
- Networking and interaction with the right people will always make you excel in digital marketing.
- Join the 10% of trained digital marketers in the world.
- Certificates prove your credibility to do the work.
The following groups of people will benefit from taking this training:
- Professional traditional marketers
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- All levels of managers
- ICT Professionals
- Businesses administrators
- Job seekers
Call or WhatsApp – +263 775 695 481 or +263 77 658 9059