Freelancer.com, the world’s largest outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace, has announced the fastest growing Internet jobs between October and December 2012. With nearly 7 million members and over $1 billion worth of work posted on the site, Freelancer.com is the foremost authority on the online job trends spanning over 234 countries and regions.
Our analysts assessed more than 260,000 jobs completed this past quarter. Here are some highlights:
- Website Hosting jobs skyrocketed over 3300% as more and more businesses moved into the cloud.
- Following the release of Windows 8, Windows Desktop apps shot up 305%.
- Apple iOS jobs dropped for the first time since the Fast 50 report started being published, with iPhone jobs declining 3.8% and iPad jobs tumbling 14%.
- Software and Website Testing jobs both soared over 2000% as online retailers prepped their eCommerce sites for the busy holiday season.
- eBay jobs rose 22% as the online marketplace rolled out new mobile-centric and small business-focused changes.
Here’s a link to the full press release.