Theme: “Leveraging technology to achieve socio-economic transformation”
Date: 14 July 2016 | Venue: CELEBRATION CENTRE, HARARE | COST: USD 250 per delegate
Topics to be discussed:
1) Policy & Regulation – Impact of Digital Financial Services innovation on Policy and Regulation.
2) Partnership & Co-opetition – How are industry players leveraging Electronic Inclusion to achieve Financial Inclusion?
3) Shared Agents – Effective Liquidity & Float Management strategies to adequately serve the needs multiple Digital Financial Service providers.
4) Assessing Social Impact of Digital Financial Social innovation towards Poverty Reduction – through digital micro-credit, access to digital-savings, digital-insurance services.
5) Incentives to Lower Cost Of Service, tap into informal sector and access remote rural areas, through Leveraging Agent Banking.
Key Note Speaker – Dr. John Mangudya
Governor of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe
Minister of ICT, Postal & Courier Services
FOR REGISTRATION & SPONSORSHIP
Contact Us on Phone: 0773 478 914 | 0734 861 919 | 0715 409 168 | 04 740 487
Who should attend?