This article contains referral links from which we may receive some financial benefit. As a principle, we only refer and recommend products and services that we would ourselves be happy to buy.
We recently ran a contest to get more people studying online and being exposed to what it feels like. In this contest we offered 5 people a chance to get started in their online studying by simply filling in a questionnaire.
We had some interesting feedback from the questions we asked (hopefully, I’ll do a post on it soon), but after sifting through the responses submitted we’ve decided who would win which course (the courses are valued at over $800 by the way).
The courses on offer were:
- The COMPLETE Business Ideas Blueprint for Startups! (normal price $195)
- 2017 Blog Blueprint: How To Turn Blogging Into A Career (normal price $195)
- 1 day MVP 2.0 | Go from idea to MVP in just 1 day (normal price $145)
- An Entire MBA in 1 Course:Award Winning Business School Prof (normal price $200)
- Building a Personal Brand by Gary Vaynerchuk (normal price $100)
Hopefully those who did not win, took advantage of the $10/course promotion that Udemy was holding (you still have until Wednesday 10 AM Central African Time (i.e Zimbabwe time) to enjoy this promotion if you haven’t already. You can check out here for a full list of their business courses on offer.
Without further ado, here are your winners (we’ve already sent their courses to their email inbox and hopefully their well on their way with them):
- The COMPLETE Business Ideas Blueprint for Startups! Joyce Mavingire
- 2017 Blog Blueprint: How To Turn Blogging Into A Career Cynthia Nleya
- 1 day MVP 2.0 | Go from idea to MVP in just 1 day Allouise T. Sibanda
- An Entire MBA in 1 Course:Award Winning Business School Prof Michelle Langeveldt
- Building a Personal Brand by Gary Vaynerchuk Mark T T Muzariri
Well done once again and happy studying.
Get the above courses and thousands of others for $10 if you act now.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.