Vaya Lift is the latest ride-hailing service that is making so much noise and many people, both ride-hailers and car owners, are curious to know how it works. For ride hailers, you can take a look at this article (follow this link) but for car owners, I will just list for you down how you can be a Vaya Lift driver.
What you need to become a Vaya Driver
- 2 passport size photos
- Copy of your driver’s license
- Copy of national Identity or passport
- Proof of Address /Residence
- Police Clearance
- Copy of Insurance Cover Note
- Copy of Registration Book
- The photo of the vehicle you intend to use commute people
After you gather all these documents, you submit them to Vaya Lift. Once your application is passed successful, you would have to download the Vaya Partner App and you start to earn some extra dollars by commuting people in your own free time.