Once you have written your curriculum vitae (CV), you are going to want to get it into the hands of the people doing the hiring! Gone are the days when you had to walk door-to-door dropping your CVs in companies. The internet is such a great tool for job-hunters. You only need to do upload your CV and it will be within the reach of every employer who uses the platform.
Today let me give some websites in Zimbabwe, I know of, where you can submit your CV to get your next job. Before I let you know about these websites you must know that these websites are almost similar in how they work, sign up, registration for an account, upload your CV etc. So please excuse me for just listing the websites.
But before you upload your CV on these websites, do this first
Many employers will have portals where candidates register with them and either upload a CV or complete a profile. So even if there is no vacancy at that moment, the employer will keep your CV on file and search through their candidate database when other vacancies arise. Econet and Old Mutual have such type of portals.
List of websites you can post your CV
- Jobs Zimbabwe- www.jobszimbabwe.co.zw
- Vacancy Mail – www.vacancymail.co.zw
- Classifieds – www.classifieds.co.zw.Although there are other bunch of stuff you can find on Classifieds, they have a section dedicated to job vacancies
- Hot Zim Jobs – www.hotzimjobs.co.zw
- Online Jobs – www.onlinejobs.co.zw
- Headhunters – www.headhunters.co.zw
- GigaJob – https://en-zw.gigajob.com/
- HatchTalent – www.hatchtalent.co.zw
- Valcol – www.valcol.co.zw
- Ownai – www.ownai.co.zw/.Whilst Ownai is known to be an e-commerce site, it also mingles its merchandise with job vacancies.
Here is a bonus for you
There is also www.ihararejobs.com. This site is a bit different to other sites I have just mentioned above. You don submit CV’s on ihararejobs but sometimes you just get to see vacancies and then you send your CV directly to a company’s email address (which ihararejobs provides).