EcoCash Subscribers Receive Message Notifying Them That The Platform Is Up Again

It’s been a rough week for EcoCash and anyone who depends on it (which is most of us if I’m being frank) but if messages being received by EcoCash subscribers are taken at face value – the storm is over.

EcoCash Update Thank you for your support. All services are up. Kindly bear with us as we clear any service issues you may experience. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Econet message

Whilst receiving the message was a relief, on my end it doesn’t seem like service has been fully restored. Whilst I can access the airtime menu via USSD again, I still can’t complete the transaction at the time of writing.

Have you had any luck transacting using EcoCash today?

Quick NetOne, Econet, And Telecel Airtime Recharge

Glenda
one year ago

I AM UNABLE TO TRANSFER CASH FROM MY BANK TO MY WALLET.
I HAVE A IPHONE ??
You can action the replies right up to confirm and then it says it has failed.

one year ago

I succeeded wt bank to wallet transfer & pay merchant using *152# instead of *151#. Try that.

Sammy
      one year ago

no joy

Beauty Dondo
        one year ago

We do not have information about any changes that were effected. As at now I have 150 dollars hanging in the air as the money has been removed from my account but is not appearing in the beneficiary accounts so I can’t get service for it.

Priscilla Namatirai Sileya
          one year ago

I cannot access money that was transferred to me on Saturday the16th November and again Tuesday 19th November 2019.Im in UK and I can’t visit the branches what do I do. I need to transfer the money to my bank for my husband to use. Please help

Mai 2
one year ago

Try using *152# instead of *151#. I succeeded bank to wallet transfer & merchant payment thereafter.

Peeved
    one year ago

152 not working for First Capitol Bank

one year ago

Ecocash problematic but swift when it comes to deducting ecosure premiums. Please give a platform to let you know when to deduct not taking money immediately there is money coz it will be for other things. Deduct after 30th when we are paid not before that. Hope the payouts are so swift.

one year ago

pafeya this tym upgrade yacho maikoniwa

Wellington k Sakupwanya
4 months ago

Why am i not receiving messages after transacting from ecocash?