How To Sign Up For ZESA’S Online Portal

ZESA has a pretty comprehensive Self-Service portal but the only problem is the fact that ZESA hasn’t educated consumers on how to use the thing!

After signing up for the portal I realised it’s really useful and contains information and functions such as:

• Token purchase trend from 2014
  • A service statement with all electricity purchases dating back to 2016
  • List of all purchased tokens
  • Unit calculator
  • Purchase electricity tokens

Information such as the token purchase trend will allow you to take note of the month you spent more on electricity i.e used more power.

Anyway, I recently noticed that many people simply don’t know that this portal exists and to sign up you simply need to follow a few simple steps:

1. Go to https://selfservice.zetdc.co.zw
  2. Click on Register to create an account
  3. Select account type (Postpaid/Prepaid)
  4. Enter your metre number
  5. Enter the token number from your most recent token purchase
  6. Enter the amount from your most recent token purchase
  7. Enter your personal details and security details for the account you’re creating

That’s all, after creating the account you’ll be able to access the aforementioned functions and information available to self-service users

Buy ZESA tokens

Quick NetOne, Econet, And Telecel Airtime Recharge

Steve
one year ago

Try and register if you have a postpaid account. It’s easier to pull out your teeth with a pliers than get it to register your acct.

Farai Mudzingwa
    one year ago

Haahahaha!

Connie
    7 months ago

Request for LAST BILL to register for post paid service renders the registration impossible – error message keeps popping up no matter what you enter in this field. Worst case ZETDC has stopped billing!!! The field is irrelevant after submitting Account No

ZESA SUCKS
one year ago

How do you buy Zesa from the portal

tendy
one year ago

Kindly also take us through the steps on how to make a purchase, i registered my account on the night it was announced, have been hearing this talk on how you can buy from the portal. Up to now i havent found the actual menu. Kindly assist.

Tusa
one year ago

You might be lying on token purchase, please verify facts. From customer portal side there on functionality to purchase tokens

fungayi
one year ago

keeps saying token and amount do not match .i am baffled

Farai Mudzingwa
    one year ago

I had that problem until I bought a the minimum amount for a token and used that. Thought the problem was isolated. That’s pretty bad design

Soneni Zhuwaniko
one year ago

I registered but says user name does not exit

Doreen Musarivha
8 months ago

I managed to register successfully but I forgot to take down my login credentials. I forgot both my username and password? How do can I retrieve my username again?

David
    3 months ago

Did you win? Am in the same predicament.

John Kamhara
6 months ago

I have just topped up my ZESA by ZWL149.06 after initialy purchasing for ZWL50, total of ZWL199.06. This has given me 199.50 units. It’s the next level that is shaking me. It looks like the 201-300units band has been removed by ZESA quietly. With the 201-300units band applying, ZWL510 would give me 300 units. Not so now, after calculating with the ZESA token calculator, I have found that the any units above 200 will cost ZWL4.58 per unit (tax included). My stomach is tinning. Too much soda in the relish.

Shephard
a week ago

I have forgotten my log on credentials. How can i recover them

Pinky
yesterday

I had tried to purchase a token using this platform but i did get my token pliz help