Zimswitch has announced new limits for person-to-person transactions. This limit is now ZW$150 000 per transaction up from ZW$100 000 with the monthly limit now set at ZW$600 000. These new transaction limits will be taking effect from today, 10 October 2022.
ZIPIT LIMIT REVIEW
Dear Valued Customer,
Please be advised that the ZIPIT person-to-person transaction limit has been reviewed from ZWL$100,000 to ZWL$150,000 with a new monthly limit of ZWL$600,000 effective 10 October 2022.
In other words, an individual may now opt to send up to ZWL$150,000 per single transaction, but ultimately being governed by the new maximum limit of ZWL$600,000 per month.
The ZIPIT functionality is available on the following options: –
• ZIPIT from any bank to all mobile wallets; Ecocash, One money, Telecash & MyCash
• ZIPIT from all mobile wallets to all banks
• ZIPIT across all banks
• ZIPIT across all wallets
+263 242 746 620 | +263 242 776 742
email@example.comZimswitch Twitter Press statement
Custom-Built Portable Power BankUS $50.00 Mutare
HP Laptop 250 G6US $330.00 Harare
Lenovo Laptop N300EUS $235.00 Harare
HP250 G7/8 Dual CoreUS $360.00 Harare
- Zimswitch raises Zipit limits
- Zimswitch at ZITF 2022: NOSTRO EFTs, debit orders, wallet on POS & more
- Zimswitch’s ZEEPAY offers an array of bulk payment solutions