DeutschConnect is an intermediary of sorts that connects Sub-Saharan startups with other startups, hubs and businesses in Germany and in Europe. The company works in tandem with Afrolynk which is the largest Afrocentric startup conference in Europe to bring together African startups with potential investors and other startups to collaborate with.
We were joined by the CEO and founder of DeutschConnect Kumbirai Chipadza to discuss:
- The founding of DeutschConnect
- What it does to prepare startups from ideation all the way to investor readiness.
- The things German and European investors look for when selecting a Zim or African startup.
- The organisations, hubs and partners that DeutschConnect works with.
- Opportunities beyond funding like registering a startup in Germany and how to study in Germany.
Technikari episode links for other podcast sites and apps
You should also check out
Last week we spoke to Farai Mudzingwa aka Babyboy Gaming about professional gaming and content creation.
We also had a conversation with Dandemutande’s CEO Never Ncube about Utande’s new LTE service.
Sun Exchange CEO Abe Cambridge and Nhimbe Fresh CEO Edwin Moyo paid us a visit to talk about the largest crowdsourced Solar Project in Africa.