On this episode of Technikari, we are joined by Simbarashe Mangena from the Radiation Protection Authority of Zimbabwe (RPAZ). He is a nuclear engineer and he gave us a walkthrough of Nuclear Technology and Science applications in Zimbabwe.
We talk about:
- What the Radiation Protection Authority of Zimbabwe (RPAZ) is and what it does?
- Nuclear Science and Technology applications in general.
- Applications of Nuclear Tech in Zimbabwe.
- Is there a conducive regulatory and financial environment for Nuclear adoption in Zimbabwe.
- How far or close Zimbabwe is from adopting Nuclear for power generation
Technikari Nuclear Special other podcast sites and apps links:
You should also check out
Last week we talked to Trust Nhokovedzo, a digital marketing specialist and he gave us tips and tricks of how you can boost your business online through WhatsApp and other digital marketing channels
We also had a conversation with Norman Moyo, the Chief Executive Officer of Econet Subsidiary Distributed Power Africa. He gave us the lay of the land in Southern Africa when it comes to solar as well as all of DPA’s activities in Zimbabwe.
Lastly we talked to Eugene Ramirez Mapondera, comic book artist, animator and businessman. He is also the co-founder of Comexposed and he joined us to talk about being a creative in Zimbabwe.
Tisu Vanhu Vacho plug
If you are in the mood for something more downbeat and not related to our usual coverage. We have another podcast called Tisu Vanhu Vacho where the media team at Techzim talks about anything and everything. On the latest episode, we talked about University degrees vs Apprenticeships. Which one is best and for which industries?