Telecel has followed in the footsteps of Econet by announcing that it will be increasing bundle prices tomorrow (30th of July 2021).
To our valued customers, please note we will be reviewing our SMS and data packages, effective on the 30th of July 2021. Remember to stay safe. T&C's apply.#staysafe #tellsomeone pic.twitter.com/YexG0VdMkY— Telecel Zimbabwe (@Telecel_Zim) July 29, 2021
“To our valued customers, please note we will be reviewing our SMS and data packages, effective on the 30th of July 2021. Remember to stay safe. T&C’s apply.”Telecel on Twitter
Lenovo ThinkPad T460US $320.00 Harare
Dell Latitude E5470US $350.00 Harare
Rarely Used 2019 SE2719H Dell Monitor + Gaming Mechanical KeyboardUS $380.00 Harare
Linovo laptop think padUS $330.00 Bulawayo
Econet increased bundle prices by around 20% from what they were previously, so it will be fascinating to see what the Telecel ones look like. It is after all the smallest MNO in Zimbabwe and they might want to capture as much of the market as they can with competitive prices (within reason of course).
You should also check out
- New Econet data, social media & SMS bundle prices -July 2021
- Telecel lost 20% of its subscribers between December 2020 & March 2021
- The price difference between in and out of bundle browsing
- Telecel looking to close the gap to Econet & NetOne with rewards promotion
- Zimbabwe versus South African WhatsApp data bundles
- Telecel shareholder drama eases as MNO looks for cash to fund expansion