The team over at Tech Hub Harare has announced that it will be hosting a webinar that will be attended by the Angel Investors Network of Zimbabwe this Wednesday starting at 18:00hrs.
Speakers for the Tech Hub Harare Webinar include:
- Bekithemba Nkomo – the Managing Director for Lloyd Corporate Capital which recently announced that its fundraising platform was now part of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe’s (RBZ) Fintech Sandbox.
- Kuda Musasiwa – Founder of Fresh Ideas and Fresh in a Box
- Bertha Ndlovu – the Southern Africa Area Manager for the E4Impact Foundation, an initiative launched in 2010 by ALTIS – Graduate School of Business and Society of Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, with the objective of supporting the start-up and growth of new businesses in Africa.
Those interested in being part of this conversation can save the following meeting link on their calendar:
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Jun 22, 2022 06:00 PM Harare, Pretoria
Topic: Zimbabwe – World Business Angel Investors Week 2022
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or One tap mobile :
US: +13462487799,,87562444701#,,,,*222084# or +16699006833,,87562444701#,,,,*222084#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799
Webinar ID: 875 6244 4701
International numbers available: https://lnkd.in/dMkRST46You are invited to a Zoom webinar
- Need startup funding? Check out this new local crowdfunding platform
- Zim Startups! Check out this European Union Africa-wide accelerator
- Computer Society of Zimbabwe is hosting a cyber security, digital forensics & robotic automation winter school