TechHub Harare has said that local startups who want to apply for the 4th Cohort can still do so. The incubation period runs from the 14th of February to the 30th of June 2022. Startups from fintech all the way to e-commerce and agritech, energy, healthcare, e-learning and more are all encouraged to apply.
You can find the application form to TechHub Harare’s 4th Cohort with the link here.
Additionally, TechHub Harare is also hosting its first Startup Huddle virtual event on the 10th of February at 6 pm.
HP Elite book
Dell Latitude Laptop
Dell Inspiron 3450 Core i3 4th Gen
“At each Startup Huddle event, local founders give six-minute presentations outlining challenges facing their companies. Each presentation is followed by a 20-minute conversation with an audience of peers, mentors, educators and advisers who provide constructive criticism focused on finding solutions and increasing founder know-how. With new founders cycling through each gathering, and previous presenters joining the audience to give back, the community continues to expand while connections deepen.”Startup Huddle Harare
You can register with the link to that here
Also check out
- Zim Startups! Check out this US$5K Africa wide entrepreneurship programme
- 2021 was a year of firsts for Zimbabwean startups
- Startups with climate adaptation solutions, check out this accelerator
- Zim startups! Apply to pitch your ideas at Africa Tech Summit 2022!!
- Aspiring Filmmakers! Apply for Netflix’s US$1 mil scholarship