State-owned mobile network operator NetOne, has announced that it will be carrying out a major system upgrade that will hamper regular services tonight.
The statement from NetOne about the system upgrade reads as follows:
Major System Upgrade
Flash drives and Sd cardsUS $13.00 Rusape
Rarely Used 2019 SE2719H Dell Monitor + Gaming Mechanical KeyboardUS $380.00 Harare
Lenovo ThinkPad T460US $320.00 Harare
Airpods pro 4US $15.00 Harare
Dear Valued Customer,
NetOne wishes to advise that there will be a major system upgrade from 23:00hrs, 30 June 2022 to 09:00hrs, 01 July 2022. There will be interruption of normal service.
Any inconveniences caused are sincerely regretted.
It stands to reason that mobile internet, GSM calls and any other communication services will be disrupted by this exercise. So it would be best to plan ahead and make the necessary provisions to avoid any inconvenience (if possible).
- NetOne has gone 100% electronic with its airtime sales
- POTRAZ shares updates on infrastructure sharing. Econet, NetOne, Telecel sharing towers at over 267 sites
- NetOne employee steals $150 million, buys luxury vehicles
- Zimbos put the fear of God into NetOne over the ridiculous data prices
- NetOne at ZITF2022: “driving the metaverse”, agritech, e-tolls, smart services & more