State-owned mobile network operator (MNO) NetOne announced on social media that it will be increasing bundle tariffs tomorrow the 19th of October 2021.
Here is NetOne’s post on the bundle tariff review:
Public Notice! pic.twitter.com/XkKgysgLQV— NetOne Cellular (@NetOneCellular) October 17, 2021
Review of Bundle Tariffs
Please be advised that we are reviewing our bundle tariffs with effect from 19 October 2021.
To view all new tariffs please dial *171# from the 19th of OctoberNetOne on Twitter
You should also read
- Econet, Telecel & NetOne added 52 new base stations in Q2 2021
- NetOne hits 4 mil subs while Telecel is hanging on by a thread – POTRAZ Q2 2021 report
- Another NetOne price increase is on the horizon
- ICT Minister’s remarks on NetOne’s 5G mobile broadband plan
- NetOne to install 300 base stations as it aims for 100% coverage
- Govt says NetOne will soon deploy 5G base stations, here’s why I am not excited
3 thoughts on “Brace yourselves, NetOne is hiking data bundle tariffs”
Just think how stable Zim would have been if we and stuck to Usd and focused on that.
It seems data was affordable during the USD era. Now it’s even much more expensive. 1usd would get us 1gig data, now it is five-fold even in USD.