I think this one might be on me. A few articles ago I said that it was surprising that none of Zimbabwe’s mobile network operators (MNOs) had raised data bundle prices in 2022 and that must have sent some bad vibes into the universe because Econet has announced that it will be reviewing data bundle prices on the 25th of January 2022.
Please note, we will review our Voice, Data & SMS bundle prices effective, Tuesday 25 January 2022.
To access Voice & Data bundles dial *143#
To access SMS bundles dial *140#
Macbook Air 2015US $400.00 Harare
Acer LaptopUS $145.00 Harare
Dell Latitude E5470US $350.00 Harare
Rarely Used 2019 SE2719H Dell Monitor + Gaming Mechanical KeyboardUS $380.00 Harare
Econet on Twitter
Visit www.econet.co.zw/services/bundles for more information.
Econet has fired the first shot and it’ll be interesting to see how expensive the bundles are going to be this time. I fear that Private Wi-Fi bundles are going to be asking of a lot from Econet’s customers but we will have to wait and see.
This announcement, of course, means that we should expect the same from NetOne and Telecel.
You should also check out
- Econet vs Telecel vs NetOne new data bundle tariffs, who has the best Packages?
- NetOne’s 5GB ZWL$1,000 University bundle is a bargain for students
- Econet introduces US$1 for 15 voice mins, 150 MB data & 15 SMSes bundle promotion
- Telecel’s ZWL$400 Megaboost is pound for pound the best budget bundle in Zim
- Soccer bundle, an affordable way to consume soccer news and results on the internet