You can’t keep this guy down. I thought at the turn of the year when Muchenje was fired by NetOne/the government that it would be the end of that. But it looks like Lazarus Muchenje has been reinstated as NetOne CEO by High Court judge Justice Webster Chinamhora according to a report by The Herald.
In his ruling Justice Webster Chinamhora said he had come to the conclusion that there was no inconsistency between the Labour Act and the Public Entities Corporate Governance Act within the contemplation of section 2A (3) of the Labour Act. The provisions of section 12(4) should not have been utilised to bring an end to Muchenje’s employment
The merry go round continues and here’s a NetOne vs Muchenje:
- Muchenje vs NetOne: just when we thought we’d heard the last of it
- Lazarus Muchenje has been officially dismissed as NetOne CEO (Again)
- Muchenje v NetOne is going the full 12 rounds
- Former NetOne CEO Muchenje challenges his dismissal in court… again
- Video: From firing 9 Execs to suing the Office of the President here is a tale of ex NetOne CEO, Lazarus Muchenje
- Lazarus Muchenje fired less than 24 hours after being reinstated as CEO NetOne
- Lazarus rises again – Muchenje reinstated as NetOne CEO
- Lazarus Muchenje Of NetOne Freed On Bail: More Allegations Revealed
- NetOne Suspended Boss Muchenje Arrested, Again
6 thoughts on “Lazarus Muchenje back as NetOne CEO (do not adjust your set)”
Like a boomerang
One can only imagine how much money has been gobbled up in legal fees alone.
This dude must just rest, can’t he see that he is no longer needed/wanted at Netone
What do you mean just rest, is he 85 years old. He has a good fighting spirit that’s why he should be CEO, does not give up company made pro under his watch so why get rid of a performer results shows he is good.
All the results netone has been yielding it is all down to him. He will rest when he feel like doing so. That position belongs to him
I am asking Net One to provide me with the information of the woman who uses +263 717613873 uses Ketty as her name as she is defrauding people in South Africa me I cluded by pretending to sell USDollars want to report her to the Zimbabwean authorities