This is our second weekly podcast and as the first, we hope you enjoy listening to it as much as we do hosting the show.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/122993395″ params=”color=ff6600&auto_play=false&show_artwork=true” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
Here’s the list of issues covered:
- The Schools Robotics tournament that was held in Harare last week
- The new e-FML mobile based insurance service
- EcoLife and why people are still mad at Econet
- The new (well one year in right now actually, but anyway) Karbonn smartphone brand on the market
- We also cover Bitcoins and their ever appreciating value. We talk about whether Zimbabweans should consider trading and investing in Bitcoins.
- A new segment we have introduced is called “why they failed” and we basically cover a startup that has shut down in the hope we can all learn something.
We’d love to know what you think about the topics discussed, so do comment below, or directly on the Techzim page on SoundClound.
I should warn you that we committed two sins that you warned against last week. We tried cutting it down on the length but the best we could do is reduce by 7 minutes so far. We do get carried away so we’ll keep working on it. 10 minutes off next week hopefully! The other sin is the echo. The sound is still ok but we’ll work on making it perfect!