You can now check online if you are registered to vote in the upcoming general elections. Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (ZEC) has recruited the services of technology so that prospective voters can save time by going to designated locations to check if they are registered.
How do I check If I’m registered?
- You simply need to follow this link or just type the address: http://bvrinspection.zec.org.zw:4328/zecvr2/
- When the page opens, you put your surname first
- And then you put your National ID or the serial number you were given when you registered for the BVR (Biometric Voter Registration)
- Then hit enter, and you see for yourself if you are registered
- The following info should display
If any of the information displayed is incorrect, you need to visit the polling station where your polling station no later than 29 May 2018
Sometimes you won’t be able to check your details because the website will be done. Perhaps because of too much traffic.
*265#-Checking BVR information Accuracy
You can also check the accuracy of you BVR by dialing *265# on Econet, Netone, and Telecel mobile phones.
Your last option
You can just visit the registered temporary centers set up ZEC or at your assigned polling stations to verify your details.
The centers will be open between 7 am and 5 pm daily from today the 19th of May, 2018 to the 29th of May 2018.