So TelOne has finally announced details of their streaming service DEOD (Digital Entertainment On Demand).
Exciting name aside the service will offer:
- There are 3 tiers of content; On Demand, Subscription and DEOD Premium
- Each DEOD account will support upto 5 devices
- Users can watch on desktop, mobile (Android or iOS)
- The service allows you to also rent movies. $2.50 for SD movies and $3 for HD movies.
- The movie catalogue has a 3 month lag with cinema release which is about the time period it takes for a digital release of major movies.
- The site will also offer sections for staff picks, new releases and content that’s about to disappear from the library altogether.
DEOD Premium offers a combination of News, Sport and On Demand for a take-all special price of $11.99 for 30 days. If you’re not interested in a monthly payment you can also pay a weekly ($4.50) or weekend ($2.50) fee.
DEOD On Demand
On Demand takes away the sports offerings and according to TelOne;
On Demand includes an always growing catalogue of hundreds of hours of TV shows, movies, kids programs, music videos, exclusive to DEOD series, inspirational and educational content, daily sports news and a whole lot more, accessible at your leisure for the whole family.
For 30 days of access, you’ll part with $5.99. Weekly, Weekend and Daily prices are $2.75, $1.55 and $0.90 respectively.
This will be a mix of sports and news and will cost $8.99.
There’s a $7 day trial for DEOD Premium if you sign-up before the 31st of October. To access this you’ll pay a $1.
Payments for the DEOD service will be facilitated via a number of different channels:
We will be taking a closer look at the content on offer across these services and making comparisons as part of our follow up article.