Zimbabwe’s largest mobile network operator (MNO) Econet has announced in a tweet, that voice, data, and SMS bundles prices are going up tomorrow.
The statement by Econet reads as follows:
Please note, we will review our Voice, Data & SMS bundle prices effective, Thursday 19 May, 2022.
To access Voice & Data bundles dial *143#
To access SMS bundles dial *140#
Visit www.econet.co.zw/services/bundles for more information.
Econet on Twitter
‘All other prices remain unchanged.
It’s a little strange that Econet as well as the other two MNOs still call it a “review” or a “price adjustment” instead of saying what it is which is an increase in tariffs…
Dear Valued Customers,— Econet Wireless (@econetzimbabwe) May 18, 2022
Please note, we will review our Voice, Data & SMS bundle prices effective Thursday 19 May 2022. pic.twitter.com/sbtwl76RG2
Econet clarifies that it is ZWL$ bundle prices that are going up.
You should also check out
- Econet employee defrauds company of $4 million in juice card heist
- POTRAZ shares updates on infrastructure sharing. Econet, NetOne, Telecel sharing towers at over 267 sites
- Econet brings 5G to Bulawayo at ZITF2022
- Strive Masiyiwa’s daughter replaces him on Econet board
- Econet’s Smart USD bundles are cheaper than MTN’s in South Africa. There’s much to discuss